Supported Housing

We provide Supported Housing for Rent and Shared Ownership for older and vulnerable people over the age of 55. Our schemes are located across Greater Lincolnshire and include three Supported Housing with Extra Care schemes.

Please click on the following link to download our LACE Housing Brochure

Find your ideal home:

Supported Housing for Rent

Our housing for older people includes self-contained apartments and bungalows available to rent.  Additional services are provided in accordance with the terms of a tenancy agreement. 

Services include well maintained gardens, limited car parking, lighting and cleaning of communal areas, external window cleaning, maintenance of heating systems, door entry system and communal facilities.

All our Supported Housing for rent are independent living, with no onsite members of staff. 

Supported Housing for rent
Marion Close, Lincoln

Shared Ownership

We offer properties for sale through Shared Ownership leases for those aged 55 and over and who meet the criteria for our Shared Ownership schemes.  

We retain the position of freeholder with the responsibility for maintaining communal areas and services in accordance with the terms of the lease agreement. A standard service charge is applicable to all of our Shared Ownership properties.

You may also wish to consider a resale property that an existing leaseholder may be selling. These will be advertised through different estate agents. If you wish to be considered for a shared ownership property, please complete our housing application form. Once accepted onto our waiting list we will inform you when a property becomes available. For resale properties the % purchased will depend upon the terms of the individual lease agreement.

For our new build properties we offer a maximum share for the purchaser of 75% and the remaining 25% is retained by LACE Housing Limited. We do not charge a rent on this 25%. However, buyers are required to pay a monthly service charge.

 For information on what it means to be a Leaseholder please see our Leaseholder Handbook for more information. 

Shared ownership

Care and Support

Supported Housing with Extra Care for Rent and Shared Ownership

Housing with Extra Care is designed for older people who have support and personal care needs. Care and support services are provided within self-contained apartments.

Our Housing with Extra Care schemes are built to a high design specification with additional facilities and support. The accommodation is for older people who still value independent living and are in need of additional security and support. It is particularly relevant to those who require more specialized amenities and greater support in retirement accommodation.

A 24-hour Care Team, commissioned by Lincolnshire County Council, enable residents to receive an appropriate level of care as and when it is needed. Our support and hospitality staff are available to assist residents respond to emergencies, encourage social activities, report and monitor repairs and maintenance work and ensure that our accommodation and service remain at a high standard.

Find a Supported Housing with Extra Care scheme
Homes England
Regulator of social housing
Blue skies consortium
Dementia Action Alliance
Housing Ombudsman Service
Lincs Independent Living Partnership
National Housing Federation