Baker Drive Nettleham
Situated on Baker Drive in the historic village of Nettleham the 3 two-bedroom bungalows are within easy reach of a wide range of amenities including local shops, post office, public houses, takeaways and the Village hall. The village also benefits from excellent public transport into the nearby City of Lincoln.
The development was built by local builder Lindum Construction and the interior design and furnishings by award winning Stanbridge Interiors. The development completed in December 2019.
We currently have one available property located on Baker Drive. For more information please click on the here
How much does it cost per week?
Service Charge: £24.51
What does the service charge cover?
A full list of what is incorporated within the service charge will be detailed within the Lease Agreement. However, this includes:
- Landlord responsibility for building repairs and grounds maintenance
- Buildings insurance
- Maintenance and servicing of equipment e.g. door entry system to communal facilities
- External cleaning of windows and communal areas
- Communal heating and lighting
- Replacement of equipment and furnishings
- Management and administration