We understand that sometimes you might have problems paying your rent. If you find yourself struggling to pay, don't ignore it, call us straight away.
We're here to help you to:
- apply for all the benefits you are entitled to
- work out an affordable re-payment plan with you if you are in rent arrears
- for more information please refer to our Rent payment an important responsibility factsheet
For independent help and advice, please contact:
- your local Citizens Advice, local branch numbers in the phone book, or go to www.citizensadvice.org.uk
- the National Debt Line on 0808 808 4000 or go to www.nationaldebtline.co.uk
- Shelter, national homelessness charity, if you are at risk of being evicted, 0808 800 4444 or go to www.shelter.org.uk
- your local council's Housing Benefit department
Other ways to pay
If you'd prefer to use other methods of payment then please see below.