We wish to assure you that we are doing all that we can to ensure that our residents, staff and volunteers remain as safe as possible at this unprecedented time. We continue to follow and respond to Government guidance. Therefore, please note the following actions and control measures in place:
Our Staff and Volunteers
• Where possible, we have equipped our staff to work from home.
• We have requested staff to avoid any unnecessary travel and attendance at non-essential meetings.
• We have set up regular conference call facilities in order to ensure effective communication.
• With effect from 23rd March 2020, our registered office (Lace House) is closed. Non-emergency enquiries by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Where it is essential that we have staff on site, we have both informed and equipped staff with sanitiser gel and wipes in support of hand hygiene and the disinfectant of surface areas.
• In addition to correspondence, we have installed notices and signs across the Association in accordance with Government advice, encouraging compliance.
• Our staff have been informed as to when they should self-isolate.
• Our staff will be in contact with residents by telephone.
• We have communicated with residents encouraging the notification of self-isolation before we complete any home visits in order that we can alert our staff and contractors before they enter a home.
• Where our staff need to enter a home, we have agreed safe practices.
• We have a risk register in place enabling us to continue to assess, plan and implement essential services.
• In the event of a major incident, we will respond in accordance with our approved Disaster Recovery Policy.
• We have written to all residents discouraging social gatherings.
• We have written to all residents regarding the risk of service interruption and how they can prepare in the event of a number of eventualities.
• With effect from 13th March 2020, we are only able to respond to emergency repairs via 01522 514444.
• We will continue with all essential services such as compliance and lettings whilst we are able to do so.
• We will endeavour to contact residents by telephone who we would normally provide support to, and they would like this contact to continue.
• We have communicated with our cleaning contractors and amended our cleaning routines, priority to be given to mid height surfaces and switches.
• We have communicated with all residents offering a regular social telephone call.
• We have communicated with our residents regarding their needs, signposting for advice, support and wellbeing services.
• As a member of Lincs Independent Living Partnership, we are working together with Age UK Lincoln and South Lincolnshire, St Barnabas Lincolnshire and LHP in order to support one another enabling our customers/residents to have access to other services.
As we are sure that you will appreciate, the Governments response and advice regarding the Coronavirus outbreak is subject to change, therefore, we will continue to review the above actions and control measures and will respond as appropriate. In the meantime, thank you for your continued support and understanding.
Please keep safe.